Thursday, November 17, 2011

Current Emotions

This is gonna be a bit of a rant and/or emotional mishmash, but I just wanna get this off my chest. Here goes.

So there's this girl. Yeah, yeah, one of these posts. Hear me out.

I really like her. And I kinda have a feeling she likes me too. She and I lock eyes a lot in the one class we both have together, and she tends to stand close to me, and I pick up those bits of conversation that make me wonder whether she's flirting or just being nice. But my guess is I'm wrong. She's dating a guy (thank you, Facebook) and their profile pictures are of the two of them together. I'm sure they're perfectly happy together and talking to her about how I feel would probably just result in an awkward conversation that would lead to an awkward friendship, and she seems like she'll be an awesome friend. I don't wanna ruin that.
 
But then the "what if's?" come a -calling.

"What if you two would be great together?"

"What if she secretly likes you too?"

"What if she's been thinking about dumping her boyfriend for a while now?"

It's not like any of that really matters anyhow.

In all honesty, I just want honesty. All I want to know is how she feels, but I know that asking her how she feels is going to mean I need to admit my feelings. And I don't want to risk crushing this blooming friendship.

My current emotions suck. A lot.

Wish Me Luck,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment