Saturday, May 12, 2012

Update Regarding the Future

So, my first year of college is about to end. Finals are next week, my choir sings in the commencement ceremony next Sunday, and that's it. And looking back, I realize I didn't do too well with this blog. I hoped to post at least 2-3 times a week, and I haven't posted in months. Its quite embarrassing, really. I created this project (and my new YouTube channel) in an effort to help myself and just get stuff off my chest when needed, but I haven't come anywhere close to achieving that.

With this in mind, I will be attempting to revive this blog (and my YouTube channel) over the summer. If that does not occur, I will instead revive them over the next school year. I know this will be tough, but I need to do it. Too often I say I'll do something, have the best intentions, plan it out, write scripts, etc., and then I just let it slip through my fingers. I need to commit to something and actually go through with it for once. It should do wonders for my self esteem.

Hopefully see you (whoever you are) in the summer.

-Max

No comments:

Post a Comment