Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Three?

So I noticed when I logged in today that I got three page views. That comes as a surprise to me, because quite honestly, I don't know what would lead someone to look at my blog. I don't have a whole lot of links to it (though that's going to change), and I haven't told a whole lot of people about it (that's probably gonna change too). But it excites me.

I want people to get into my head. As weird as that sounds, I want people to know what its like in here, cuz not many people do. I want people to get a glimpse into the life of Max Dinan. Hopefully it won't cause them to lose their minds or anything, but I want people to know. Hopefully, if I know more people know me, I can better cope with issues I'm dealing with.

I want people to know my opinions on things. I'm an opinionated person, and I love debates. I wanna talk about what's going on in the world, what pisses me off, what makes me happy, what shocks me, what I truly don't care about (but everyone else does so I guess I'll mention it). I want to get my opinion out into this world and see if anyone cares to hear it.

I've been inspired by the Vlogbrothers, and Craig "Wheezy Waiter" Benzine, and Charlie McDonnell, and Phillip "PhillyD" DeFranco, and Ze Frank, and Toby "Tobuscus" Turner,  and even Hanna Harto and her drunk kitchen (check them all out on YouTube if you haven't yet). I want to make stuff for people. That seems vague and pointless, but I've seen how the Internet allows people to connect and share things they love. I want to provide some of those things, and I want you all to come with me and help me make them.

I hope you guys enjoy this journey.

-Max

No comments:

Post a Comment